1. Гость, если сервер для Вас недоступен - попробуйте добавить папку с клиентом игры в исключения антивируса и выполните проверку в Лаунчере. Ознакомьтесь с F.A.Q на форуме и нашим Telegram каналом: @mmoclassic

An English Discussion

Тема в разделе "English Forum", создана пользователем Clock, 26 май 2022.

1. Clock

Clock Активный участник Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    This forum lacks English, in 2019 we had well over 150 English speaking players in the Twilight clan but now 99% of them have quit.
    On a side note, the administrator of this server direly needs to advertise this server, being a former server myself. Start back using mmotop100 and xtremetop100.com, due to the lack of new and upcoming players, the economy of the server suffers, when the economy suffers the server population itself reduces too. Oh also, the GM "Fat" used to host PVP events whether it's 6x6 or 1x1 based on level brackets to make it fair in 2019, why can't this happen again? Organized PVP events are always beneficial to players improving their level of skill and sharpens(refinement of gear).

Airchorne и Simbadgo нравится это.
  2. ЩЕГОЛ

ЩЕГОЛ Местный Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Admin chilit, tema zakrita

Airchorne, CblN_Mami и Елисей нравится это.
  3. Airchorne

Airchorne Житель форума Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    a good idea, up

Clock нравится это.
  4. Imp

Imp Новичок Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Spirit of Heaven and Earth sale

5. wkCUNZ

wkCUNZ Новичок Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
  6. tabIisusa

tabIisusa Житель форума Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Be rdy at March for new Map. Revive ur En-faction, or join my PVE-faction Horde. I’ll help u with BHs and other different quests/bosses. Ur evening time for gaming is matching for my time. Also we have lots Ukrainian and Russian ppl, not only En-speaking members.

Поделиться этой страницей