1. Гость, если сервер для Вас недоступен - попробуйте добавить папку с клиентом игры в исключения антивируса и выполните проверку в Лаунчере. Ознакомьтесь с F.A.Q на форуме и нашим Telegram каналом: @mmoclassic

Amnesty appeal

Тема в разделе "Амнистии", создана пользователем Minre, 9 фев 2021.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. Minre

Minre Новичок Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    I tried to contact GM on forums, VK, Email, Facebook and Telegram but received no response. Now I'm trying to find any way to contact GM to make an amnesty appeal. So if you see this, please give me a clear reply whether I can get an amnesty or not. The following is the original text.
    1. my nickname: MGAdam Dick Ydragon Curtain mmsherry MMmimosa and WXa(7 accounts)
    2.Banned:1;Banned for 1494309 more minutes
    3.Some explanations and pleas:
    At first,i admit my guilt. But i have some explanations and pleas. i am a new player on this serve. Of the accounts you blocked before, 7 were mine. They are MGAdam Dick Ydragon Curtain mmsherry MMmimosa and WXa.I started to enter this server around January 7th. I didn't know at first bots weren't allowed. Just then my friend, who is also on this server, gave me his bot program. I then tried using it once, but subsequently was told that I should check the user agreement on the official website to see if BOTS was allowed. After I learned that the use of bots was forbidden,I deleted the bot program immediately,but I didn't realize that some of my information had been recorded by the server. Later, I started to upgrade manually, and the process of upgrading was very painful and hard, but at the same time, I also met many good friends in the game. I spent about 18 hours a day on the server, leveling up all my characters. During the course of the game, I donated more than 15,000 rubles, 8,000 of which was for Dick's account, and the rest was roughly evenly distributed among the remaining six accounts. I just gave the bot a brief try and stopped using it as soon as I knew it was not allowed. I put a lot of time, energy and money into the game. So please allow me to beg for you to unblock my accounts or shorten my ban. In the future I will always play legally on the server, and I will continue to donate rubles.

In addition, I borrowed a friend’s account to log in on my computer, because his character level is very high, I just want to go up and see his equips and some other game details, never use his character(named foxriver) to use BOT. But due to the IP being recorded and implicated, his account was also blocked. His account was about 1,700,000 rubles donation. So I beg to first unblock his account. Then he will send an amnesty application, please review and make a decision.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Minre

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
  3. butthurt

butthurt Форумный аналитик Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Ne znanie zakona ne osvobozhdaet ot otvetstvennosti. kuri bambuk americos

4. Karde

Karde Житель форума Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Hmmmm, but foxriver protected bots and killed everyone who tried to kill them. Why do you think he didn't deserve a ban? And why do you think that ignorance of the rules is exempt from responsibility?

5. bublick

bublick Местный Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Да что ты заливаешь ) На любых серверах в любых играх ботов нельзя юзать! Закинул он много денег, потому разбаньте меня, во наглецы :D
    You should have thought before using BOTs on this server ;););)

GendelfLg, пуфик и Karde нравится это.
  6. Minre

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    But at the time, it wasn't foxriver that was operating his account, it was the person who was spreading the bot.

7. Karde

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Sounds very funny. "It wasn't me dont ban pls pls pls im donater im good"

P.S. Don't give your character to someone who doesn't follow the terms of use

8. Minre

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    alright,u are right.But the guy who made and distributed the bot program, told me it was allowed, that I was being set up. Because the bot needs to pay him a lot of money

9. Minre

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Your logic is laughable. even so, he can kill whoever he wants, does he need to report it to you?

10. Karde

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    If a character protects bots from everyone
    If the character has the same ip
    Does this mean that the character deserves a ban as well as bots?
    I think answer is yes

GendelfLg нравится это.
  11. username

username Житель форума Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    With 95% probability it's same user made 2 accounts on forum and composed such pathetic story.:D

12. Minre

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    You can let GM check me and foxriver's IP, his IP has been in Africa and mine is not.

13. bublick

bublick Местный Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    WHAT ?) you kidding me ?
    you are very naive or very stupid. :D:D:D BOTs program It's a CHEAT category

14. MayDay

MayDay Активный участник Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Africa? VPN doesn't save your ass.

15. Minre

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    I will not plead any further in this matter, the only judge is GM, and I accept any judgment from him. If he cancels my ban, I will legally play the game, if he refuses, then this is the final result.

16. Classic

Classic Administrator Команда pwclassic

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    In your case, amnesty is not provided.

Glumka нравится это.
Статус темы:
Закрыта.

Поделиться этой страницей