1. Гость, если сервер для Вас недоступен - попробуйте добавить папку с клиентом игры в исключения антивируса и выполните проверку в Лаунчере. Ознакомьтесь с F.A.Q на форуме и нашим Telegram каналом: @mmoclassic

Amnesty Application

Тема в разделе "Амнистии", создана пользователем foxriver1, 9 фев 2021.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. foxriver1

foxriver1 Активный участник Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Hello, I'm a victim. My friend just arrived at this server the other day and my account was temporarily idle for a while. He borrowed my account from me and I gave him the account password, but my account was blocked because he tried to use the BOT program illegally, and now I'm asking for my account to be unblocked. He didn't use the BOT program to manipulate my character, only to be banned because his IP was recorded, causing my character to be implicated. I donated about 15,000 yuan, or 170,000 rubles, during the game and never violated the rules of the game. So I asked for my ban to be lifted because I was innocent. Attached is the process and date of his loan of my account. 34c25608916c5cc2680ae5e5bdd6ee8.png

2. Karde

Karde Житель форума Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Why was your character protecting bots?

3. foxriver1

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Are you a jerk? Someone else is using my account, not me. Why ask such a stupid question

4. foxriver1

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Are you a jerk? Someone else is using my account, not me. Why ask such a stupid question

5. Karde

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    It seems to me that it doesn't matter who exactly used the character for this

It could be your friend OR you just changed your ip =)
    And even if it really was your friend, then the ban is absolutely deserved

6. foxriver1

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Everyone knows I was out of the game for a while, and now I'm back and my account is blocked. Is there a problem with my appeal?

7. Karde

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    If you left and did not give anyone an account, then the question of the appeal would be relevant.
    In your case, absolutely all questions should be directed only to your friend

8. foxriver1

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    I have the right to decide on my own account. My friend made a mistake and used my account, but I have the right to appeal. You are not GM so you have no right to decide whether I am banned or not.

9. foxriver1

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    I'm not going to make any more replies to your stupid questions.

10. Karde

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    But you are fully responsible for your account, aren't you?

GendelfLg и hioshi нравится это.
  11. foxriver1

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    I have forgotten some very important instructions, so I will add them here.
    1. My nickname:foxriver.
    2. The paragraph on which you received the block and the attached screenshot of the block with the character:1 and blocked about 3 years.
    3. A detailed description of the circumstances of the block, whether you admit your guilt:Content of the first speech,on top.

Вложения:

12. SlowMo

SlowMo Местный Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    2 месяца его не банили, нафармил сколько смог а тут бан. Ебать наглое тело

GendelfLg нравится это.
  13. foxriver1

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Supplementary evidence: C1BB63DA-1CAD-4507-9518-5733295405CF.jpeg chat log, because he is Chinese, we communicate in Chinese. Now I translate it into English.

Последнее редактирование: 17 фев 2021
  14. foxriver1

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Supplementary evidence: GM can query my login IP. When I played often, the login IP was Ghana, Africa. Because I am working here now. Of course, there should be a few IP addresses in Russia and the Philippines, because I hosted the account with a few friends whom I often played with together.

15. foxriver1

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    I will look for more evidence to prove my innocence. No matter how others comment, I never admit that I am guilty.

16. foxriver1

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    During the game, I donated about 200,000 rubles, of which 2/3 was in this account and 1/3 was in another account. In addition, I put in countless hours, energy and effort. I should not be punished so severely for the mistakes of others.

17. foxriver1

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Supplementary evidence: 5BF339C4-C48B-46C1-A0F3-4A41ABBCB275.jpeg This is a screenshot of another person's chat. This is the day when my account was blocked and this person was discussing with the person who borrowed my account. This person sent me his screenshots.The chat log shows that he logged in to my account.

18. foxriver1

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
  19. foxriver1

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Supplementary evidence: 415A49E9-A124-476E-B336-D95C8E9BE089.png A375C9D2-1A8C-43D8-A9DC-E79788FC7F51.png these two screenshots of their chats show that he has some accounts that have been reported on the forum by players many times because of using BOT. Obviously, he has admitted that these accounts are his.

20. foxriver1

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    My character used to be a top 10 druid on the server, and there are many friends in the game who can prove that I have never used any illegal programs during the game.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.

Поделиться этой страницей