1. Гость, если сервер для Вас недоступен - попробуйте добавить папку с клиентом игры в исключения антивируса и выполните проверку в Лаунчере. Ознакомьтесь с F.A.Q на форуме и нашим Telegram каналом: @mmoclassic

Ban request for History - trying to sell his account

Тема в разделе "Жалобы", создана пользователем WhiteAss, 5 окт 2021.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. WhiteAss

WhiteAss Житель форума Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    And how did Dizzy offend you that you had to go insult her?
    You are a spoiled child at best and I truly wonder what will you do when your parents will be no more to give you money, food and shelter.

2. WhiteAss

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Its really funny how @History still thinks Elserder would have farmed beamhoof for him if I didn't ask them too. Kolya farmed your beamhoof only cus I said so. And he listened because I had 20 chars in his shithole guild.

Anyone who was there knows this to be true even if they say other things now to save face.

Kolya was my bitch. And when he thought he is no more my bitch he lost and ran to another server.

3. History

History Активный участник Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Yo Mr.Autismo Kolya never ran to another server because of you, Elserder dominated this server for 4 years they only left because they got boored and most of Malparido left too so I guess you destroyed them too somehow? Only in your small world or whatever keeps you going lmao! Anyway keep lying to yourself if its easier for you to live with yourself and also he kicked you because you were annoying to them you know since you talk English and talk about some pervy stuff 90% of time like asocial 0 friends tard LORD with your limited brain that "bitch" kicked you like a sack of potatos. And yeah it was deserved so ez noob keep lying and crying here.

qQon нравится это.
  4. WhiteAss

Симпатии:
    Баллы:

Stop sniffing glue please LaughCircleLaughCircleLaughCircle

5. Leador

Leador Житель форума Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Не пишите так много, админ не успевает в гугл переводчике переводить

Bunshi, History, butthurt и 2 другим нравится это.
  6. butthurt

butthurt Форумный аналитик Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Huesos na beloizhope, gde zhaloba?

Статус темы:
Закрыта.

Поделиться этой страницей