1. Гость, если сервер для Вас недоступен - попробуйте добавить папку с клиентом игры в исключения антивируса и выполните проверку в Лаунчере. Ознакомьтесь с F.A.Q на форуме и нашим Telegram каналом: @mmoclassic

BAN request for some elserder

Тема в разделе "Жалобы", создана пользователем WhiteAss, 12 авг 2020.

?

Is this enough proof?

Голосование закрыто 19 авг 2020.
Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. WhiteAss

WhiteAss Житель форума Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Dear @pwclassic

Same topic as before.
    Report 1: ArtiKat
    I would like to report ArtiKat for: selling coins, buying/selling accounts and helping others do so, jump hacking to farm 109 for cape, stones and skills.
    I would like to remind everyone that the rule no 2 states that also all accounts where he logged will be banned.
    This includes but is not limited to: Wyvern, Ganalula, VHawkeye, Lacrimosa, Pandich, chopiq, Kid (the elserder leader) etc.

ArtiKat and plusise extensively farm 109 with jump hack for 96 cape with 4 sockets.
    ArtiKat has helped Alexander A. (vk name) sell to me Pandich for 50 euros. He was quitting the game at that time and I was stupid enough to buy it so Kid can use it for GVG. (btw, most gvg here are a sham. Elserder would lose everytime if not for asking people from *** to come play here on accounts of people who either sold their accounts or quit and left them here)

ArtiKat has also bought chars for himself: plusise, Ganalula, elva just to name a few.
    Funny is that plusise is back, I wonder if ArtiKat sold it back or just borrows it.

In any case attached you can find a few screenshots from my paypal account where I send money to ArtiKat for various things.

@@pwclassic: if you dont believe me you can check that all password changes on Pandich came from my IP in the past 6 months. Every english player on this server knows Pandich was mine and that I payed 50 euros for him.

Proof i owned pandich:
    when i bought him
    login - unski****234
    pass - zBW****w8ag41
    bank - z43d***123
    mail acc - alexe***[email protected]
    pass - z43**c12

passwords I used after i bought him
    muieraul
    sugipula
    burringo123

bank password i still have. Pandich doesn't know it and he will ask you to reset :))

Вложения:

• ban1.PNG
      ban1.PNG
      Размер файла:
      451 КБ
      Просмотров:
    • ban2.PNG
      ban2.PNG
      Размер файла:
      648,1 КБ
      Просмотров:
    • ban3.PNG
      ban3.PNG
      Размер файла:
      708,2 КБ
      Просмотров:
    • ban4.PNG
      ban4.PNG
      Размер файла:
      150 КБ
      Просмотров:
    • ban5.PNG
      ban5.PNG
      Размер файла:
      71,4 КБ
      Просмотров:
    SlowMo и mymadness нравится это.
  2. Classic

Classic Administrator Команда pwclassic

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    1. Removed all messages with discussions, many of which violate the rules of the project.
    2. I cannot identify the correspondence you have provided with any of the players.
    3. But We can identify the transfer of funds, and there are a lot of them. Tell us exactly what and when you bought and how it was transferred to you (if it is game currency or values, we can check it using logs), then I can go to your meeting to minimize the penalty for your account. Considering your previous payment fraud, your account may be blocked.
    All your words should be supported by facts that can be verified.
    4. We checked the IP, you really visited the account of ПандыЧ and also the fact that you know the full account settings does not cause me doubts.

Flower, Рак, Veverke и 2 другим нравится это.
Статус темы:
Закрыта.

Поделиться этой страницей