1. Гость, если сервер для Вас недоступен - попробуйте добавить папку с клиентом игры в исключения антивируса и выполните проверку в Лаунчере. Ознакомьтесь с F.A.Q на форуме и нашим Telegram каналом: @mmoclassic

Does support exist at all?

Тема в разделе "Жалобы", создана пользователем Majin, 12 мар 2021.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. Majin

Majin Новичок Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    More than a week ago, I reported the matter to support. The point was, I didn't get the gold for which I paid a donation.
    All I got was an automatic reply like "look for your problem in the forum" followed by silence.
    I understand that you may have a lot to do, but at least send an email saying "sorry, we have a lot of errands at the moment, but we'll take care of yours too".
    Unless it's like I've heard from other players that the non-Russian part of the players is treated as a worse category, then I'm going out of here.

HEROS нравится это.
  2. Shelby | VOID

Shelby | VOID Житель форума Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    А ну тут все предельно ясно

3. konst

konst Житель форума Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Hello friend. Russian guys also have problems getting gold and complain to the administrator. Please don't think that foreigners are treated badly here. I hope your problem will be solved soon.

WhiteAss нравится это.
  4. Delete0009

Delete0009 Местный Guest

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Hello, we do not have discrimination by nationality, your request will be resolved on a first come, first served basis.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.

Поделиться этой страницей