1. Гость, если сервер для Вас недоступен - попробуйте добавить папку с клиентом игры в исключения антивируса и выполните проверку в Лаунчере. Ознакомьтесь с F.A.Q на форуме и нашим Telegram каналом: @mmoclassic

Horde

Тема в разделе "Гильдии и Клановые Разговоры", создана пользователем tabIisusa, 14 апр 2019.

1. tabIisusa

tabIisusa Житель форума Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Good evening, my name is Vlad, I wanna help u to play this game, and we have a guild to hit different goals together.
    In one and have month we will open the recruitment. For now we gonna finish the marathon then we will make a team of guild leaders with different roles for everybody. We will make a voice for our faction, and we will find the marshals and director, who speaks with both languages:
    1st is Russian
    2nd is English
    3rd (optional) is Ukrainian
    Our guild Horde will help u to kill culti bosses and defend u - if any high LvL will kill u somewhere between the mobs, also we will help with weapon (and armor),
    and other help.
    If u like this old version of PW, but u cant see enough different factions with English talking, - then I wanna give u some hope - we will invite u.
    At the east server I had 8 territories, but I quit, because only classic server doesnt request much money to donate for comfortable gaming. In this reason we can build the strong faction with Russian and English players together, just w8 a few weeks - at the start of June I will get my vacation and then we can help u to play this nice game.

If u wanna join our team of leaders of guild - then u can tell about that to my PM here or to my PM at the game. The May or start of June - this is the best time to join our team of leaders.
    Good luck and enjoy your game!

2. tabIisusa

tabIisusa Житель форума Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Hi all, I gonna remind - we can invite u in Horde if u want.
    Especially, if u dont agree with PvP-strategy of ur current faction, or u r still have no any guild.
    We have two languages in our faction-chat: Russian and English.
    We have a couple free position for Executors and one spot for Marshal.
    We will help u with culti-bosses and partial with another help.
    We have some armors for u.
    U will have no conflict in our faction cuz ppl r mature, so join! ;)

3. Blodyn

Blodyn Новичок Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Hello. I'm looking for an english-speaking guild. May I join in? :)

Поделиться этой страницей