1. Гость, если сервер для Вас недоступен - попробуйте добавить папку с клиентом игры в исключения антивируса и выполните проверку в Лаунчере. Ознакомьтесь с F.A.Q на форуме и нашим Telegram каналом: @mmoclassic

Looking for ENG speaking guild

Тема в разделе "Гильдии и Клановые Разговоры", создана пользователем Blodyn, 20 мар 2020.

1. Blodyn

Blodyn Новичок Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Hello everyone,
    Is there any guild active?
    My nickname is Blodyn (Venomancer). My friend Frejya and I are looking for an english speaking guild :)

2. Nue

Nue Новичок Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    I'm also looking for one
    My in-game nickname is Nue (Cleric). Feel free to contact me if you catch me online or poke me here in the forum

3. Maverick11

Maverick11 Новичок Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    I play on this server for a week or two. Regarding the English speaking guilds on this server, I have to say that they practically do not exist. Maybe you'll be lucky if you find at least one. Despite the fact that the game is very active it is more or less only for the Russian-speaking population. For English speakers, playing on this server is very difficult from this point of view, maybe you’ll have fun looking Perfect World pretty lively again, unfortunately you will quickly realize, that english speaking population is severely lacking on this server.

4. eagle

eagle Новичок Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    there are people who speak english in this server. Mostly the world chat spamming in Russian that is typical here. So if you want to join English Speaking Guild Doomsday is a active guild.
    We welcome who ever wish to join with us.
    xTyler (Guild Master / Leader)
    TankBustr (Commander/ Marshall)
    skowronek (Commander/ Marshall)
    PVRCM (Captain / Executor)
    zolike (Captain / Executor)
    Tyrael
    (Captain / Executor)

Feel free to send an email to anyone ! they will get you in

Поделиться этой страницей