1. Гость, если сервер для Вас недоступен - попробуйте добавить папку с клиентом игры в исключения антивируса и выполните проверку в Лаунчере. Ознакомьтесь с F.A.Q на форуме и нашим Telegram каналом: @mmoclassic

Request to change reporting rules

Тема в разделе "Жалобы", создана пользователем WhiteAss, 6 апр 2021.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. WhiteAss

WhiteAss Житель форума Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Dear @pwclassic

As elserders are really trying anything to get me banned I believe it is fair that you introduce a new rule:
    If one reports another one without evidence they should get banned instead. (a week or two sounds fair)

@FIZZ is pissed off for whatever reason that some friends of mine have given me their accounts before they left the game.
    elserders are having many such accounts yet I do not see themselves self reporting.

I would be also ok with the change that people are no longer allowed to share accounts. That would be funny as hell.

@FIZZ you don't see me reporting you and history for sharing accounts. Why are you wasting gm time with false allegations and a screenshot in which I clearly state:
    • the accounts that I have bought I already reported to GM (pandich, sweeney, chopiq etc)
    • the following accounts were left to me by my friends: Songz, Uvogin, Sadistic, Addictive, xStellax etc
    He most likely doesn't have friends (except history maybe) so he is butthurt I have.

2. coffeMix

coffeMix Местный Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Ничего не понятно, но батхерт и тут причастен

butthurt, FIZZ и GendelfLg нравится это.
  3. butthurt

butthurt Форумный аналитик Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Трудности перевода, я там не причастен

Последнее редактирование: 6 апр 2021
    WhiteAss нравится это.
  4. Game Master

Game Master Game Master Команда pwclassic

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Every player has the right to file a complaint against another player, but it would be foolish to block a player if his complaint leads nowhere.

A similar rule you are talking about already exists (paragraph 5.4).
    Blocking under this rule is issued for abuse of this right.

FIZZ и WhiteAss нравится это.
Статус темы:
Закрыта.

Поделиться этой страницей