1. Гость, если сервер для Вас недоступен - попробуйте добавить папку с клиентом игры в исключения антивируса и выполните проверку в Лаунчере. Ознакомьтесь с F.A.Q на форуме и нашим Telegram каналом: @mmoclassic

Twilight - The English Guild

Тема в разделе "Гильдии и Клановые Разговоры", создана пользователем Flextra, 13 сен 2019.

1. Flextra

Flextra Новичок Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Hello, I am the guild leader at Twilight.
    If you are looking to join this server and be competitive with an English speaking group, we are your guys.

We currently enjoy everything classic pw has to offer for PvE and PvP, playing high-level content and fighting in mass pvp battles.

The previous western world and English guilds have merged with us because of our consistent activity and comfortable atmosphere. Myself and my officers work hard to keep this game an enjoyable place for us and our guild mates.

We have a lot of international players so there is often people on during all hours but our peak activity rests within the western world hours. At around noon in the United States on the weekend there is often 50+ players online and we rarely will be defeated in battle during these times because the largest guilds are eastern and would be unable to make a sizable force.

We have many allies and pick our enemies carefully so there is a lot of breathing room for PvE and low-level players. When bothered by enemies we respond swiftly and with ferocity, we have MANY responsive PvP players.

Currently we will accept players in who are level 40 or higher to cut down on inviting players who will not have continued activity, but if you need help along the way with bosses we will be around to help.

We keep track of activity, have a discord channel and our own fourms.
    See you in the game and thank you for considering joining us on this server.
    -Flex

Find our officers in the game @
    FIex
    Summoner
    BustdTank
    Cloak
    ibiwan
    Uvogen
    Sadistic
    Firysia
    Phi
    Slurth
    Aganesu
    Sakuraba
    Blight

Or use world chat to contact us.

2. ШАМУРАЙ

ШАМУРАЙ Житель форума Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Dosvidaniya

3. Nue

Nue Новичок Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Is your guild still active in game? I'm looking for an active english speaking guild to play this game

Поделиться этой страницей